| Sending your Magazine, Newsletter, Newspaper or other periodical.|
Jun 14, 2007
A common task for associations, and periodicals with paid or free subscriptions is to who they should be sending to.
To find your members/subscribers that will lapse next month:
1. Login to the CRM
2. Select get subscribers(it could be renamed something else) from the action menu
3. Select the product from the 'Select the item or items' box
4. Select the dates: Select the start date and the end date for the desired date range
- you can select multiple items by using your control and shift and clicking with your mouse
- A weekly would select the beginning and the end dates of the week they are mailing.
- A monthly would select the beginning and the end dates of the month they are mailing.
- A quarterly would select the beginning and the end dates of the quarter they are mailing.
- A daily would select the same date for the beginning and the end dates.
- An association would select the date of an event for example.
5. Select 'view the list'.
6. Select 'All valid memberships/subscriptions for the selected period.'
7. Unselect 'remove renewed'
8. click submit. In the viewing window spot check the results.
9. If the results are correct, select 'download the list' or 'export to email blaster'
10. click submit
!!!WARNING!!! This system is extremely precise if you get the dates wrong you will send publications to people who should not get them and some people who should get the publication will not recieve them.
1 of 1