| How do I create an external calendar event?|
Feb 02, 2006
1. Click on "Make Calendar Event" under External Calendar on the CRM Configuration action.
2. Select the days on which the event will take place from the yearly calendar.
3. Fill in the Title and Description for the event. In the description field, you can add anchor, image and font formatting tags.
4. Select the Categories that the event belongs to.
5. Select a time for the event, or leave it in zero if time is not relevant. Then type the duration of the event.
6. Choose how many reminders to send and to which email blaster list they will be sent to. And then set the hours for the reminders to be sent.
7. Click Submit and the Event will be created, you will see it in the Calendar.
1 of 1